The most important goals of our integrated management policy can be summed up in five words: customer satisfaction and efficient operation.
Our integrated management system is based on the following principles:
- The persistent strengthening of the competitiveness, market share, reputation and stability of GeneralCom
- Continuous enhancement of customer satisfaction and public relations
- Prevention of environmental pollution
- Full implementation of applicable legal requirements, including protocol and specifications
- Nonstop monitoring and controlling of negative environmental impacts related to our operations
- Prevention of work accidents
- Regular optimization of occupational safety and work culture
- Maintaining and enhancing a pleasant work atmosphere
- Continuous development of applied technology and technical equipment
- Persistent enhancement of corporate quality culture with engaged staff members
We are committed to operating and regularly developing our integrated management system. For this purpose, we constantly monitor our goals above, the effectiveness of the integrated management system and set our new objectives accordingly.
Sándor Cseh managing director and Tamás Szamosvári managing director